Giovanni Attolico received the degree (summa cum laude) in Computer Science from the University of Bari (Italy) in 1986. He has been researcher in the IESI-CNR (Institute on Signal and Image Processing of the National Research Council) working on Computer Vision and Robotics. He has been research leader in the “Olivetti Research” company and visiting researcher in the Vision and Modelling Group at the MediaLab (MIT). He is senior researcher in the ISSIA-CNR (Institute of Studies on Intelligent Systems for Automation) where he leads a research group working on Computer Vision, Robotics, Multi sensorial Intelligent Systems and Advanced Multimodal Interfaces.
His main research interest are in the applications of the acquisition, processing and analysis of images (with special focus on industrial, agro-alimentary, cultural heritage contexts), in the development of multimodal virtual systems to model and interact with complex environments (with special focus to users with special needs and impairments), in the autonomous navigation of robotics agents. He is co-author of more than 100 papers on journals and conferences and referees research projects for the Italian Ministry of Research and for the Ministry of Development.
- G. La Tona; A. Petitti; A. Lorusso; R. Colella; A. Milella; G. Attolico
- D. P. Cavallo, M. Cefola, B. Pace, A. F. Logrieco, G. Attolico
- Cavallo D.P.; Cefola M.; Pace B.; Logrieco A.F.; Attolico G.
- Bernardo Pace, Dario Pietro Cavallo, Maria Cefola, Giovanni Attolico
- A. Petitti, D. Di Paola, A. Milella, A. Lorusso, R. Colella, G. Attolico, and M. Caccia
- B. Pace, D. P.O Cavallo, M. Cefola, R. Colella, G. Attolico
- B. Pace, M. Cefola, F. Renna, M. Renna, F. Serio, G. Attolico
- Pace B., Cefola M., Renna F., Attolico G.
- A. Petitti, D. Di Paola, A. Milella, P. Mazzeo, P. Spagnolo, G. Cicirelli, and G. Attolico
- Petitti, A., Di Paola, D., Milella, A., Mazzeo, P.L., Spagnolo, P., Cicirelli, G., Attolico, G.
- F. De Felice, G. Attolico, A. Distante