The Project aims at defining a software application enabling an innovative kind of assistance for hybrid vehicles devoted to public transport. The goal is to reduce costs and improve efficiency of the service.
The project addresses remote control systems to guarantee immediate assistance to the driver with real time automatic detection of possible faults.
Furthermore, an expert system is developed that is able to predict times and types of decay of the characteristics of the components, in order to realize an efficient service of programmed maintenance (optimizing fault diagnosis and prevention).
TYPE AND DATE
STARTING DATE – Jul 12, 2010
ENDING DATE – Jun 11, 2013
COST € 60.000,00
FUNDING € 60.000,00
ISSIA MAIN ACTIVITIES
The main activities of CNR-ISSIA are:
- Definition of algorithms to simulate the evolution of the physical parameters of the system, depending on the level of efficiency or fault of the main components.
- Simulation of the energy chain during operation under different levels of efficiency or fault of the main components.
- Definition of algorithms based on statistical learning techniques for the real time diagnosis of faults during operation.
- Definition of statistical learning tools to generate rules to evaluate the state of the main components, and enable an efficient service of programmed maintenance.
- Design of the network architecture to enable remote assistance and alarm.