ISSIA CNR – Bari
Nicola Mosca received the Computer Science degree from the University of Bari, Bari, Italy, in 2004. He has been a Contract Researcher with the Institute of Intelligent Systems for Automation in Bari, Italy from 2004 to 2009. He applied for a contest organized by the Italian Apulia Region, winning a scholarship for attending a master by research in 2009. He was awarded a master by research in Transport Systems Engineering from the University of South Australia in 2012. He is a researcher at ISSIA-CNR since 2014. His research interests include human computer interaction, 3-D visualization of sport events, video analysis, and computer vision for quality control, video surveillance and intelligent transportation systems. He is author of several conference and journal papers. He is co-author of four international patents on visual systems for event detection in sport contexts.
- V. Renò, N. Mosca, M. Nitti, T. D’Orazio, C. Guaragnella, D. Campagnoli, A. Prati, E. Stella
- M. Leo, N. Mosca, P. Spagnolo, P.L. Mazzeo, T.D’Orazio, A. Distante
- T. D’Orazio; M. Leo; N. Mosca; M. Nitti; P. Spagnolo; A. Distante;
- T. D’Orazio, M. Leo, P. Spagnolo, P. L. Mazzeo, N. Mosca, M. Nitti, A. Distante
- Renò, V.; Mosca, N.; Nitti, M.; Guaragnella, C.; D’Orazio, T.; Stella, E.
- R. Marani, N. Mosca, V. Renò, G. Cicirelli, E. Stella and T. D’Orazio
- Renò, V.; Mosca, N.; Nitti, M.; D’Orazio, T.; Campagnoli, D.; Prati, A.; Stella, E.
- Renò, V., Mosca, N., Nitti, M., D’Orazio, T., Campagnoli, D., Prati, A., Stella, E.
- Renó, V., Marani, R., Mosca, N., Nitti, M., D’Orazio, T., Stella, E.
- T. D’Orazio, M. Leo, N. Mosca
- T. D’Orazio, M. Leo, N. Mosca, P. Spagnolo, P.L. Mazzeo